Please join your fellow Wharton alumni and those from the top B-schools that comprise the Seattle Business School Alliance for a presentation from some of the leading real estate executives in the Pacific Northwest, including:
- Bonnie Berk of Berk Consulting
- Matthew Gardner of Gardner Economics
- Craig Kinzer of Denny Hill Capital
- Scott Shapiro of Eagle Rock Ventures
- Ron Sher of Third Place Company
This pertinent discussion will focus on meaningful questions like:
- Is Seattle where I want to make an investment in my career, real assets, and/or a company?
- How and why is Seattle different than the rest of the US and how does that affect the decision to invest? (intersection of economy, technology, policy, financing, sustainability, real estate)
- How is Seattle leading the way in developing the next generation and what is that next generation going to be?
What: Seattle: Should I Stay or Should I Go? (a panel discussion)
When: Wednesday, November 30th
Time: 6:00 – 8:00pm
Where: Melrose Market
Address: 1532 Minor Ave., Seattle, WA
Special thanks to Event Co-Chairs: Deva Dawson, WG10, Project Manager, Heartland LLC and Matthew Kwatinetz, WG10, Managing Partner, QBL Partners LLC
Thank you also to Scott Shapiro of Eagle Rock Ventures LLC for hosting this event at Melrose Market.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.