- Bonnie Berk of Berk Consulting
- Matthew Gardner of Gardner Economics
- Craig Kinzer of Denny Hill Capital
- Scott Shapiro of Eagle Rock Ventures
- Ron Sher of Third Place Company
This pertinent discussion will focus on meaningful questions like:
- Is Seattle where I want to make an investment in my career, real assets, and/or a company?
- How and why is Seattle different than the rest of the US and how does that affect the decision to invest? (intersection of economy, technology, policy, financing, sustainability, real estate)
- How is Seattle leading the way in developing the next generation and what is that next generation going to be?
What: Seattle: Should I Stay or Should I Go? (a panel discussion)
When: Wednesday, November 30th
Time: 6:00 – 8:00pm
Where: Melrose Market
Address: 1532 Minor Ave., Seattle, WA
Thank you also to Scott Shapiro of Eagle Rock Ventures LLC for hosting this event at Melrose Market.